Final Fantasy 14’s next patch, 6.2, is scheduled to launch in late August. Among its many additions will be a new “Island Sanctuary”, a private island the place gamers can collect supplies, construct services and take care of creatures. It feels like a slice of Stardew.
The island content material was detailed within the newest ‘Letter From The Producer’. Unfortunately it is not an precise letter, however an virtually three-hour-long livestream at the moment archived on Twitch.
You do not want earlier crating or gathering expertise to be able to work in your Island Sanctuary, which is described as “stress-free solo content material.” Update 6.2 can be meant to proceed the work of making FFXIV playable for solo gamers by increasing the NPC ‘belief system’ so you possibly can solo Heavensward dungeons.
As per all main updates for the MMO, 6.2 will additionally proceed the primary storyline, add new aspect quests, a new dungeon, an 8-player raid, in addition to varied revamps for older content material. Here’s the total checklist of modifications:
- New Main Scenario Quests – The newest chapter within the story continues.
- New Side Quests – Tataru’s Grand Endeavor continues.
- New Dungeon – The Fell Court of Troia
- New Trial – A brand new problem at each Normal and Extreme difficulties. Further particulars to be introduced at a later date.
- New 8-Player Raid – Pandæmonium: Abyssos will be obtainable in each Normal and Savage difficulties. The Savage problem raid is deliberate for launch one week following the launch of Patch 6.2.
- New Unreal Trial – Battle towards Sephirot in Containment Bay S1T7 (Unreal)
- PvP Updates – PvP Series 2 and Crystal Conflict Series 3 will start with the discharge of Patch 6.2. Rival Wings will additionally resume, together with PvP motion changes
- Further Main Scenario Reworks:
- The Duty Support characteristic will be expanded to incorporate predominant state of affairs dungeons from Snow Cloak by way of The Vault.
- The Steps of Faith Trial will be reworked into a Solo Quest Battle
- Thornmarch Trial will be revamped
- Miscellaneous Updates – Additional content material together with job changes for each PvE and PvP, updates to Adventurer Plates, Glamour Dresser growth from 400 to 800 slots, and extra.
Before any of this occurs, patch 6.18 will launch on July fifth and convey an growth to the sport’s European servers. Players will be supplied incentives in the event that they select emigrate to a new world. The update will additionally convey a new “Data Center Travel characteristic”, permitting gamers to go to different servers inside their very own area.
And after patch 6.2, the livestream additionally supplied some particulars of the next update, 6.25, which will introduce high-difficulty four-player dungeons, new aspect quests and extra. Phew.