Publisher and developer WayForward Technologies announced RWBY: Arrowfell launches in fall 2022.
RWBY: Arrowfell launches in fall 2022 throughout Windows PC (through Steam), Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5.
A new trailer for RWBY: Arrowfell was shared at RTX Austin, giving a new look at fight in the sport and its mechanics like puzzles and extra:
Here’s a rundown on the September 2020-announced recreation:
Featuring an in-continuity story by RWBY writers Kerry Shawcross, Miles Luna, and Eddy Rivas, RWBY: Arrowfell places gamers in management of Team RWBY — Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Xiao Long — shortly after they’ve turn into totally licensed Huntresses in RWBY Volume 7. Players will be capable to change immediately between characters as they battle the Creatures of Grimm and different foes utilizing the heroes’ signature weapons — Ruby’s Crescent Rose, Weiss’s Myrtenaster, Blakes’ Gambol Shroud, and Yang’s Ember Celica — in melee and ranged fight. As they discover areas throughout Atlas, Mantle, and the encompassing wilderness, Team RWBY will full missions for acquainted characters comparable to General Ironwood and the Ace Operatives (in addition to on a regular basis residents) whereas uncovering clues a few mysterious new risk lurking in the shadows.
Players may also put Team RWBY’s Semblances to make use of each in and out of battle. Ruby’s Petal Burst lets her keep away from assaults and sprint to distant areas; Weiss’s Glyphs create usable platforms that may burst into offensive shards; Blake’s Shadow manifests a doppelganger that may assault and activate strain plates; and Yang’s Burn unleashes a floor punch that inflicts injury and destroys obstacles. By combining Semblances, gamers are capable of remedy more and more complicated environmental puzzles, and every character’s Semblance might be upgraded to turn into much more efficient. Additionally, by gathering Skill Points, gamers can customise and improve Team RWBY’s attributes, together with melee assault, ranged assault, protection, and power regeneration.
Complementing the motion are voiceovers from RWBY’s authentic forged (together with Lindsay Jones as Ruby, Kara Eberle as Weiss, Arryn Zech as Blake, and Barbara Dunkelman as Yang), all-new broadcast-quality cutscenes, an atmospheric soundtrack by composer Dale North, and a brand-new vocal theme tune by Casey Lee Williams.
- Play as all 4 members of Team RWBY — Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang — every with their very own weapons and skills! Switch between them on the fly!
- Use every character’s Semblances to get an edge in fight and remedy puzzles!
- Featuring the abilities of RWBY’s authentic vocal forged, plus a new theme tune by Casey Lee Williams!
- An all-new canonical story set throughout RWBY Volume 7 from RWBY writers Kerry Shawcross, Miles Luna, and Eddy Rivas!
- Explore quite a lot of nonlinear environments in Atlas, Mantle, and the encompassing areas!
- Interact with acquainted characters comparable to Penny, Winter, General Ironwood, and the Ace Operatives, in addition to new faces like Team BRIR!
- Collect Skill Points to energy up Team RWBY’s stats