The Star Ocean franchise makes its return in 2022. With the release of Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness and Star Ocean: Anamnesis again in 2016, no new primary entries within the franchise happened since. However, Square Enix now formally introduced the release date of the most recent within the collection: Star Ocean: The Divine Force comes this fall.
Star Ocean: The Divine Force
On a routine transport mission, Raymond Lawrence’s spaceship is attacked by the Pangalactic Federation and he crash lands on an underdeveloped planet. He meets Princess Laeticia, who’s combating to guard her homeland from an invading empire. Together, they set off on an journey that can shake the foundations of your complete universe.
Star Ocean: The Divine Force crosses between sci-fi and fantasy. Play as a number of characters, together with the protagonists Ramond and Laeticia. Or, play as Raymond’s proper hand man and knight, Albraid, or Elana, his hybrid weapon-wielder first mate. Freely roam the skies whereas shifting between three totally different dimensions. With such a big atmosphere, you will have countless freedom in each adventuring and battling. In fight, use high-speed motion assaults, particular skills, and distinctive abilities whereas dealing with your foes. But be warned: what you do will change the course of the sport.
Personally, it’s positively giving me Xenoblade vibes, albeit leaning a bit extra into the sci-fi side. Along with the release date trailer, Square Enix showcased one other video exhibiting off the primary characters and sport fight.
Bonus content material
Square Enix is providing pre-orders earlier than its October release, together with each a Standard Edition and a Deluxe Edition. That additionally contains pre-order bonuses and early buy bonuses. Here’s all of the goodies placing your order in now presents:
- Exclusive weapons for the protagonists, with useful elements that can come in useful from the start of the sport.
- Lionheart’s Blutgand (greatsword)
- Flashing Naglering (twin blades)
Early Purchase Bonuses:
- Pawns (sport items) that can be utilized within the mini sport, Es’owa. Can even be used as gadgets of apparatus.
- Obtain mini sport pawns modeled on characters from Valkyrie Chronicles and Radiata Stories
- Lenneth (from Valkyrie Profile)
- Lezard (from Valkyrie Profile)
- Jack (from Radiata Stories)
- Ridley (from Radiata Stories)
- STAR OCEAN THE DIVINE FORCE full sport
- Original Soundtrack: DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION
- Armour : Radiant Hildegrim
- Armour : Holy Sigrdrifa
- Accessory: Bunny the Lagomower Brooch
- Accessory : tri-Emblum
- Accessory : Gold Bunny Statue
- Accessory: Andvaranaut’s Ring
When does the sport release?
Star Ocean: The Divine Force launches on PS5, PS4, PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S on October 27, 2022. Look ahead to diving again into the world of Star Ocean and exploring what this new entry has to supply. If you’re within the sport or need a few of these early bonuses, remember to try the pre-orders earlier than release.